Sunday, January 05, 2014

March 2014 Haiti Mission Trip Prayer Requests

Ten of us are on the mission team for the March 2014 Haiti Mission trip. We met this morning (01/05/2014) for orientation. It is a Medical Soul Care trip. The mission is to care for the Haitian's body, mind and soul. The trip will be from 02/28/2014-03/07/2014. More information will be posted, but I am nervous about the trip so I thought I would post prayer requests. Here are the team's prayer requests:

  • Pray for God to be working in the hearts of the Haitian people in preparation for our trip and the message that He desires for us to deliver.
  • Pray for our team that we would be given His heart for the Haitian people and that we'd be able to deliver His message effectively and clearly.
  • Pray for God's vision for this team and this overall endeavor to become more clear as a result of this trip.
  • Pray that above all God will be glorified.
I don't have medical training so pray the following points for me: 
  • I'll be useful to the team. 
  • I'll have boldness and wisdom in ministering God's Word.
  • God will protect me both physically and spiritually.
  • God will help me in preparations for the trip both logistically, physically, and in bible study.
Let me know if you have any questions. 

Thank you,
Jeff

No comments: